Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's really happening


As I prepare to send out my first newsletter in just a few days time, I can't believe that once I hit 'send', it's really going to be happening...I'm really going to be on my way to Nepal.

Sure...I've been preparing for this for
AGES. I've done short term mission trips, read missionary's biographies, gone to every mission conference or meeting possible to learn more about where God might want me...but now that I've got my support card ready to send out, and people might actually respond and feel led to support me on this journey, my hopes of going somewhere long-term will begin to become a reality.

I actually set up this blog a little while ago, knowing that when I'm away,
I want to have a place where people can come and see what I've been up to, see pics and hear stories.

Check back in once in awhile and see where I'm at.

Looking forward to the adventures ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals