Wednesday, October 16, 2013

...On A 'Typical' Day

Today's the last day of the holidays, and as I think about starting back at school tomorrow for Term 2, I think about what my days/weeks will look like over the next 8-9 weeks before the next lot of holidays roll around again.

This is what a typical day for me looks like...

Class at KISC
Before school:

5:45am - alarm goes off
6:00am - exercise
6:30am - shower
7:00am - eat breakfast and spend time with God
7:45am - head to school

School:
(I teach ESL 3 days a week, and do teacher training for Nepali teachers the other 2 days)

8:00am - homeroom
8:20am - classes start
10:10am - morning break
10:35am - more classes
12:25pm - lunch (on Tuesdays, I help to lead Mustard Seeds - the school's lunchtime Christian group)
1:10pm - even more classes
3:00pm - end of school

Learning Nepali
After school:

Mondays - usually staff meetings
Tuesdays - skype friends / chill
Wednesdays - language class and meet with my accountability partner
Thursdays - expat Bible Study
Fridays - language class

Weekends are usually pretty relaxed. I go to Nepali church on Saturday mornings at 10am and a Nepali Bible Study on Sunday afternoons at 5:30pm. Other than that, I chill and hang out with friends.

I've loved being on holidays (sleeping in and lazy days are the best) but it'll be good to get back into the routine of things again...starting tomorrow :-O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals