Saturday, August 3, 2013

...About Blogging

So, as you can see, I haven't blogged in a few years...which is quite the indication that I haven't been so good at this blogging thing...but I'm determined to be better...I even spent a while giving the blog a new look in an attempt to give the appearance of a 'fresh start'.

I'm going to try to blog more often and hopefully throw down a few thoughts on different things that are happening here.

I was going to set a time aside every week and just write about whatever was on my mind at that particular time...and maybe that's what I'll do...not completely sure yet.

Anyway, if you happen to check in here once in awhile, I'll hopefully have some new stuff for you to read instead of leaving it so long between posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals